Our impeccable Fiberglass & Gelcoat skills attract customers from Southern & Northern Nevada, California, Arizona, & Utah!
What is Fiberglass?
Fiberglass is a thermosetting resin matrix reinforced with fibers of glass. Boat hulls can also be fabricated from those same types of resins using Kevlar and carbon reinforcement. These different types of cloth are laid down in layers with any number of resins, such as polyester, vinylester, or epoxy.
What is Gelcoat?
Gelcoat is a specially formulated two-part polyester resin that is designed to be the first layer of resin applied in a mold when making a polyester or vinyl ester composite part. It intends to create an opaque surface that will completely block the show-through of the glass pattern. Also, it can be polished to a high gloss finish.
- Book AppointmentCall or Book Online
- FeedbackA representative will contact you via phone or email to confirm your drop-off time.
- MeetingMeet with a qualified Skiwi Marine professional to discuss your jet boat needs and check-in your equipment.
- PlanReceive a written quote that includes your service plan, any parts needed or to be ordered, and estimated hourly service time.
- Beginning of WorkAfter ordered parts are received, service work is completed in a timely manner.
- Final InvoiceA final invoice is sent via email, and a pick-up time is scheduled.
- SupportUpon arrival at Skiwi Marine, your service tech will review the completed work and answer any questions.
- EnjoyGet on the water!